Latest News

Mar 9, 2008

As If I Don't Have Enough On My Plate - Drift Tuners

I saw these guys website a while ago, probably around the same time as Supaca. I couldn't really be bothered with them. They were Canada and US, they mentioned JK by name. My feelings were just "whatever". As long as I didn't hear anything about them, leave them alone. Yesterday Jeremy Boddy from Drift Tuners comes into the Freshalloy thread and throws in his two cents.

"Hey Sean this was a good read I own an importing company specializing in custom building DRIFT cars and importing newer JDM's for track use. Check us out at http://drifttuners.com Send me an email sometime, like to chat.

Later
Jeremy Boddy
DRIFT Tuners"



Another guy that really does not want to come to my attention. My response: "Jeremy ,

I have seen your site. I chose not to say anything about it. I wasn't in the mood then.

The honest truth is that you don't want me to look at your site, cause I will break it down like Supaca. Just glancing at it the last time, there were a ton of things that were not right.

Like I said - I chose to leave you alone. Supacas got my attention right now.

If you want, I'll start on you next."



Freshalloy Forums

No comments: